☼ The Artwork ☼
A black bellied pangolin hugged by ferns and leaves. Pangolins are a small mammel native to Africa and Asia. Covered in hard scales, they're able to evade predators by wrapping up in a tight ball, that even lions have a hard time penatrating! Though elusive and harmless, this is the most trafficked land mammal in the world. Their scales and meat are sold on the black market.
- Can be customized in size and with names! Please inquire before purchase.
☼ Sticker Information ☼
- Sticker is approx 3.3 inches
- 100% handmade in home studio
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Dishwasher Safe
- You can put these on waterbottle, electronics, notebooks, automobiles, motorcycles, skateboards, surfboards, kayaks, and so much more!
- Easy peel and stick
☼ Sticker Care ☼
• Sticker works best on smooth surfaces, but can do well on some textured surfaces like leather
• Has 2 year outdoor life in full sun and 3+ year indoors.
Return and Refund Policy
We only accept returns on the event the items have been damaged in transit to you, or an error was made on our part. We will do an exchange or refund you the full amount. If you decide you don't like the items, you may exchange it for a different design of equal or greater value. Refunds/exchanges must be declared within 5 days of delivery. Custom orders can NOT be refunded, but may be exchanged if damaged in transit.
Items must be returned in order to receive a refund or be exchanged.
Flat rate sticker shippment: $1.50
To ship within 1-2 days of purchase.
Shipment time is 3-5 business days.
Orders under $30 are shipped by stamp without tracking. If you're in need of tracking you may request it before check out for an additional $2
☼ The Donation ☼
Every sticker donates .50 cents! The selected conservation for this design is: Save Pangolins. This organization supports African and Asian pangolin conservation through educating and raising public awareness of this little known species. They also fund conservationists working in the field among other great efforts to save all pangolin species.